Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
This site is operated by and the goods you purchase will be supplied by Adi.Works ("we"). With our registered office at Hermannstr. 6, 63533 Mainhausen, Germany, which is our main trading address.
Our VAT number is DE 283160002.
You can contact us by email at admin @ adsmanager.bid, by telephone on + 49 6182 829389 or write to us at our registered address given above. Our shop is certified by Händlerbund and has committed itself to the Händlerbund code of conduct which can be viewed at Händlerbund
2. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
4. PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS
Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order.
Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be incorrectly priced in which circumstances we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or at all. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid. However, where the correct price of the goods is less than our stated price, we may (at our discretion) continue with your order and charge the lower amount on dispatch.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs.
5. AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Payment for goods must be made in accordance with the procedure explained in the information page “”.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL
8. REFUNDS POLICY
- We have a zero refund policy, when your listing is accepted. All Listings in the Place Ads International Directory, are in Digital form of a SaaS (Software as a Service) and immediately available on the Internet to the General Public, to market and present your business, services and products.
- You may select your Listing package from the available terms. You will have complete access to your listing and reviews placed by visitors, you may edit or change any information of your listing, as long as any changes comply with our “Terms and Conditions”.
- Any request for a refund, especially any attempt for a chargeback, is considered a fraudulent attempt and will be pursued accordingly to regulations with the issuing credit card processing companies and /or banks.
9. CANCELLATION BY US
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if, for example:
- We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- We do not deliver to your area; or
- One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit or debit card as soon as possible.
10. TITLE AND RISK
To the extent not prohibited by law, we accept no liability for any:
- loss which is not foreseeable (loss is foreseeable if it was an obvious consequence of our breach or if it was contemplated by you and us at the time you and we entered into our contract);
- loss which arises when we are not at fault or in breach of these Terms and Conditions; and
- business loss (which includes loss of profits, loss of business, contracts, goodwill, business opportunity and other similar losses, as well as business interruption). Nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have: (a) for fraudulent misrepresentation; (b) for death or personal injury arising from our negligence: (c) under Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (d) for breach of any condition as to title or quiet enjoyment of or in relation to any goods supplied by us; or (e) in relation to any other liability, including any liabilities under sale of goods or supply of services legislation, that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited.
12. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control(including, without limitation, accidents, extreme weather conditions, fire, explosion, flood, storm, earthquake, natural disaster, failure of telecommunications networks, inability to use transport networks, acts of God, terrorist attack, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, acts or restraints of Government, and imposition of restrictions on imports or exports).
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
No person other than you and us shall have any rights to enforce our agreement, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under our agreement, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under our agreement, unless we agree in writing.
We may update, vary and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time without prior notice. Each time you order or otherwise purchase any goods from us, the Terms and Conditions in force at that time will apply (as set out on this site). Please check this site to ensure that you understand which Terms and Conditions apply.
14. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms are governed by German law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by German law. You and we both agree that the courts of Germany will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.